5 things I learned from a whiteboard. Two columns, four rows. A dry erase slap in the face.
1. we’re wedding photographers. no question.
2. chill out man, embrace the off season.
3. i don’t pose a soft hand on faces very well. stop doing it.
4. shoot way more personal work.
5. turn personal work into portraits?
This is the result of all five of those things.
Jimmy, thanks so much for letting me and my camera tag along on patrol in the wee hours of the night, thanks for the photo talk while we fought crime and thanks for playing along with us for this shoot!